Human Resources - Junior Administrator / Coordinator (4-6 month assignment)
Human Resources | Paris
Human Resources - Junior Administrator / Coordinator (4-6 month Assignment)
Who You Are:
This position is responsible to support the administrative functions of the Human Resources department and serve as an internal resource for employee inquiries. You're an enthusiastic, passionate, highly driven, and commercially minded individual who is seeking a career in HR.
Your Next Challenge:
- Support HR team in executing local and global initiatives including but not limited to annual performance and compensation reviews, talent review, recognition programs and new hire orientation.
- Responsible for providing accurate, complete and timely employee data updates through the completion of the appropriate process.
- Administers and tracks candidate life-cycle in applicant tracking system, schedules interviews and administers employee referral program when applicable.
- Processes all pre-employment paperwork to include references, background investigations, offer letters and offer packet reconciliation.
- Responsible for the proper creation, maintenance and destruction of all employee records.
- Responsible for the coordination of leave administration (FMLA, STD, etc.), ensuring timely notification to the applicable parties are provided, the appropriate documentation is completed, and appropriate approvals are received. Ensure consistent application of leave policies and procedures.
- Prepares reports, audits, and submits employee data for the administration of benefits, including Cobra administration.
- Inputs data into web-based tools for programs including health and welfare database.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years relevant experience in this field.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritze multiple tasks.
- Must be proficient in all MS Office applications especially Outlook and Excel.
- Must have experience in using HRIS and applicant tracking systems.
- Some knowledge of local and federal employment laws preferred.
- French and English Speaker.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.