Sales | Mumbai
Who You Are:
You’re a talented sales person, with a passion for leading and developing people. You are a highly organised and self-motivated sales professional. You bring dynamism and energy to your work and to those you work with, being aware of your impact on clients and colleagues alike and providing a positive example for others to follow and emulate. You are an inspiring manager who is motivating and pushes your team outside their comfort zone to develop their skills and capabilities. You encourage your team to express themselves and nurture their developing sales talents.
With a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets you are driven to succeed. You show consistent accountability, delivering and managing your business to be on forecast every time. Strong business awareness and the ability to analyse, and effectively action the opportunities in front of you, is essential. You will have displayed, and be able to demonstrate, the skills to systematically hunt out new and lucrative revenue streams in your current role. The role is predominantly phone based, and you will already be comfortable operating with blue chip senior contacts and will be representing Getty Images at a senior level.
Your Next Challenge:
- Implement strategic initiatives to achieve revenue target.
- Customer base is primarily in India and cross segment (Agency, Media and Corporate)
- Works collaboratively with peers to ensure consistency in business planning, sales management, revenue projecting and achievement of revenue goals.
- Lead the sales team; manage, coach and motivate sales team to drive revenue results across Getty Images’ Agency, Corporate and Editorial clients.
- Develop and maximise outbound proactive sales methods including customer-facing sales presentations, phone sales, teleconference presentations and client briefings.
- Responsible for client contract negotiations, with a heavy emphasis on subscriptions, renewals and pricing agreements across all products.
- Identify and convert new revenue opportunities within the corporate segment and generate a healthy sales pipeline.
- Managing KPI behaviours within the team.
- Understand high profile business relationships by taking a hands-on approach.
- Working cross functionally with Demand Generation, Sales Operations and Business Intelligence
- Spend time with customers and competitors in order to identify trends and opportunities for development opportunities in products and customer segments.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 7 years selling to multi-national operations and managing sales teams
- English language required.
- Solid direct B2B sales experience within a fast-pace organization with successful revenue track record from new business.
- New business development focus with net new clients with experience selling into departments of corporate clients and agencies.
- Coaching, leading by example and a hands on approach is critical.
- Knowledge and proven history of driving Salesforce adoption.
- Experience managing, coaching and motivating sales team.
- High accountability for results, solutions driven, understands the need for constant improvement, functions well in a changing environment and strategic thinker.
- Ability to effectively respond to requests for proposal and deliver complex sales proposals both in person and in writing.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills with the ability to foster and maintain relationships via telephone, email and in-person and be a champion of networking.
- Ability to learn quickly the dynamics of Getty Images’ broad product range to a level that allows you to educate, cross-sell and up-sell effectively to clients.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com/. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace