Key Account Executive - Finance & Telco
Sales | Paris
Key Account Executive - Finance & Telco
Who You Are:
The Key Accounts Executive role is responsible for maintaining and growing revenue through existing client base. The Key Accounts role is the day-to-day contact for key assigned accounts and is responsible for generating revenue by developing custom solutions with Getty Images’ products and services. This sales role must be comfortable with strong sales targets and account opportunity development, thus creating future revenue within their existing client bases. This role develops a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors, and maintains a strong, long-lasting customer relationship.
Your Next Challenge:
• Grows existing assigned accounts by understanding their business needs and issues and devising effective sales strategies to identify larger opportunities and make recommendations to drive increased account activity through phone, email and chat.
• Handles all aspects of the renewal process for Key Accounts, from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure.
• Engages with customers to create opportunities, deepening relationships through customer-facing closing activities.
• Encourages and educates customers to self-serve appropriately.
• Coordinates the involvement of internal personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to reach objectives, trouble-shoot issues, and meet customers' expectations.
• Fosters internal relationships with cross-functional partners in all departments.
• Enters accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
What You'll Need:
• Desired 5 years relevant Account Management experience in this field.
• Travels to onsite client meetings.
• Ability to present solutions, persuade, negotiate and close a sale.
• Knowledge/use of MS Office Tools and preferable the MS CRM system.
• Advanced computer literacy (Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
• English language fluency required.
Employees enjoy a menu of fringe benefits designed to add personal convenience and value to their lives, bike to work scheme, dental insurance, leisure travel insurance, childcare vouchers, eye-care vouchers and local discounts.
We also believe in having fun together and we do this through activities like pub quizzes, reception socials, yoga sessions and a blowout Christmas party! As well as Corporate Social Responsibility endeavours, whether that be volunteering, Green issues (internal and external), or Mental Health et al.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.