Senior Account Executive - Sales
Sales | Delhi
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for outbound calls to generate new revenue from assigned accounts. They follow up on company generated leads and other means to aggressively reach out to customers and generate revenue. Customer interactions and communicating are handled through telephone and email for all aspects of sales cycle, including price quotations, solicitation, inquiries, negotiation, and problem resolution. Salesforce is used for managing leads, entering orders, tracking, information gathering, troubleshooting, and research.
Your Next Challenge:
- Creates sales opportunities by generating outbound calls to maximize sales for assigned customers.
- Meets and exceeds sales quota by making significant outbound telephone sales calls to clients and/or renewing contracts.
- Sells all products and services to customers via the telephone.
- Prime focus on media, advertising agencies and corporate clients.
- Researches accounts, gathers customer information, identifies key players, and generates interest.
- Encourages and enables customers to self-serve.
- Handles all aspects of the renewal process for Mid-Market Accounts, from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure.
- Enters accurate customer and sales data into Salesforce and related systems.
- Performs effective online presentations.
What You'll Need:
- Experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Desired 5 years relevant experience in this field.
- English language skill is a prerequisite.
- Experience with enterprise and solution selling.
- Aptitude to grow and lock in revenue of client base of assigned accounts.
- Aptitude to cross sell and up sell, increasing customer retention and under-penetrated accounts.
- Ability to grow the number of users/contacts and build rapport to understand their business direction & short/medium term needs.
- Experience developing accounts and finding opportunities to grow accounts within a sector.
- The successful candidate demonstrates strong sense of urgency, time management, deep discovery to identify new and bigger solutions, overcomes objections of price and competition, problem solving persuasive presentation skills.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.