Human Resources Business Partner
Human Resources | Los Angeles
Who You Are:
In this role, you will be a trusted Business Partner to your business client groups to provide both tactical and strategic consultation. You know your business, their needs and goals, and you bring a collaborative and proactive approach to help achieve those results. Our Leadership Principles help you drive a culture of trust, candor, and a workforce striving for excellence. You don't shy away from tough decisions, yet you are skilled at balancing HR best practices with practical and well thought-out solutions tailored to your clients. You possess strong relationship development skills as well as technical expertise in key HR functions, employment law, and HR best practices. You're ready to roll up your sleeves to help continue to make Getty Images a great place to work.
Your Next Challenge:
The Human Resources Business Partner provides strategic consultation through our leadership principles to optimize departments, structure, process and culture, with the goal of achieving business results. This role is a single point of contact for all employees and leaders in the assigned client groups, and involves managing the design and delivery of solutions by partnering with all functions within Human Resources. A breadth of knowledge in the areas of Organizational Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Recruitment, HRIS, Recognition and Rewards, etc. is required for success in this role.
- Partner with business leaders to support decisions relating to Organizational Design and Talent Management.
- Provide coaching and Leadership Development placing a strong emphasis on our Leadership Principles.
- Partner with the assigned client group in defining needs and objectives in areas such as staffing, retention, performance management, organizational development and employee relations
- Recruiting for regional area of responsibility which involves sourcing, selection, and successful closure of candidates at multiple levels of the organization.
- Act as a confident change agent and proactively recommend practice changes and innovative approaches to address management objectives
- Act as a true partner to the business in a collaborative approach placing an emphasis and relationship management.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant and/or management experience in this field with a sound understanding of the strategic HRBP model including Organizational Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Recruitment, HRIS, Recognition and Rewards, etc.
- Experience supporting a sales department strongly preferred
- Must have thorough knowledge of laws affecting HR Management, Regulatory Compliance and Administration
- Proven experience solving business problems through HR-based solutions
- Professional HR qualifications are preferred, with a BA/BS in Human Resources Management or related field or equivalent combined education and experience; PHR certification preferred
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.