Senior HRIS Analyst
Human Resources | London
HRIS Specialist / Senior HRIS Analyst - London
Who You Are:
As an HRIS Analyst, you will evaluate, analyze, configure, design and maintain the technical & functional setups of HR Systems as well as other related business systems. You will think strategically to design and create monthly analytical reporting, collecting data from multiple sources to present information in a meaningful way. You will oversee the reporting aspects of the HR Systems and provide technical support for the HR department as needed.
Your Next Challenge:
- Maintain the stability of all HR Systems including troubleshooting and managing data integrity.
- Provide meaningful ad hoc reporting using various tools.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that may include members such as Payroll, Finance, and Technology on all corporate objectives that directly impact HR or downstream systems.
- Assist in delivery and maintenance of to and from integrations.
- Consult with functional leads to establish automated HR processes and improve overall productivity and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain user guides & general procedures for HR system.
- Train HR users on business tools and reporting.
- General knowledge on internal business systems and applications such as self-service, talent, compensation, HCM, payroll, integrations, benefits, recruiting and time tracking.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of experience implementing or configuring Workday; minimum Workday HCM.
- 2 years of experience in HRIS administration, design, and configuration experience.
- Self-study with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years demonstrating strong reporting & metric skills with the ability to analyze complex data to develop recommendations and solutions.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information; strong ethics and integrity.
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace.
- Ability to think creatively, analytically, and take initiative.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Interrogate systems databases to troubleshoot data errors.
- Experience and knowledge of integration points to and from HCM systems.
- Analyze complex data and deliver solutions.
Getty Images Benefits and Perks:
Getty Images is committed to being the best place to work in the world. Part of that is taking care of our employees – through a comprehensive benefits and compensation package.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Season Ticket Loans.
- Volunteerism and Corporate Giving including a day-off each year for volunteer work.
- Time off: 25 days paid holidays per year, on top of bank holidays. Plus you can buy or sell up to 2 holidays per calendar year.
- Flexible working policies.
Employees enjoy a menu of fringe benefits designed to add personal convenience and value to their lives , bike to work scheme, dental insurance, leisure travel insurance, childcare vouchers, eye-care vouchers and local discounts.
We also believe in having fun together and we do this through activities like pub quizzes, reception socials, yoga sessions and a blowout Christmas party!
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.