Senior Software Engineer
Technology | Madison
This position is responsible for coding software applications. Testing and debugging new and existing software as well as performance tuning and optimization of existing code. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new assignments.
• Independently develops feature designs
• Participates in code development by actively writing code and conducting unit testing
• Estimates and schedules own work for feature development
• Works with development team and operations support to troubleshoot development environment, production environment, performance tune and optimize code
• Serves as a resource for interns and new hires
• Provide project assignment status
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in this field
• Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: ASP.NET, C++/C#, HTML, SQL, Java
• XML experience desired
Education and Certifications
• B.S. Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.