Contributor Engagement Specialist (Fixed Term)
Creative Content | Calgary
You are a proven community manager, skilled at engaging individuals and groups across all media and platforms. You multitask with ease and find genuine inspiration contributing to a larger team goal. Whether it is tweeting, emailing or talking face-to-face, you are in your element when creating relationships that build trust and loyalty.
In this role, you will support our Custom Content service by engaging our contributing photographers and filmmakers to create amazing content shot to our clients’ briefs.
- Manage all Custom Content contributor communications through our dedicated inbox, fielding questions about creative briefs, technical issues & systems.
- Target and track contributors who provide content for specific briefs.
- Interact with various internal teams to help deliver the best experience for contributors
- Assist in creating content and reviewing copy to ensure compelling communications.
- Provide administrative support for special projects/initiatives.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in this field
- Experience in marketing/communications/public relations an advantage
- Experience/knowledge of photography and/or media a plus
- Must be fluent in English.
- BFA or equivalent business experience required