Senior Analyst, Treasury
Finance | New York
Who You Are:
You will work a global Treasury team primarily focusing on bank account administration, cash flow modeling and forecasting, insurance and risk management, financial reporting and business performance trend analysis. You are self-motivated, with the ability to take initiative, and have strongly developed interpersonal skills, are highly organized and detailed oriented. You will liaise with various internal and external teams to optimize and enhance processes, and as the role evolves, develop policies and procedures to ensure best practice adherence.
Your Next Challenge:
- Optimize cash resources, cash flow modelling, forecasting and FX assessment
- Manage banking relationships and compliance requests from our global banking network, providing access and operational support to receivables and payments teams
- Responsible for reporting, analysis, and control of global bank fees
- Manage the preparation of key functional reports, preparation of reports and project analysis as required by wider finance function to support key business initiatives.
- Prepare presentations for Senior Management
- Support the Treasurer in managing investor relations databases, reporting and analysis, and coordinating presentations
- Responsible for the renewal of renewing corporate insurance lines, issuing certificates of insurance issuance and managing broker relationship
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in business or finance
- Treasury, financial services or insurance background ideal
- Certified Treasury Professional or currently pursuing certification preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and comprehension skills, both oral and written
- Advanced organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Kyriba and Hyperion experience a plus
- Experience in working within a corporate environment, preferably a multinational.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility with an ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Solutions oriented team player
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.