Manager, Global T&E
Finance | Seattle
Who You Are:
You are an experienced manager with a passion for getting things done and motivating your team. You have several years of experience managing and delivering on high-volume accounting or finance operations functions and communicate and collaborate well with others. You have a solid understanding of General Accounting and AP technologies/methodologies.
You thrive in a dynamic environment and have a reputation which speaks to your acute attention to detail and thorough understanding of the field. You set the example for tearing down silos between teams, promoting open and free communication between your peers and other teams across the organization. You are at ease with being the primary interface between your team and the business customer. You can self-start, manage competing priorities, and offer actionable insights to business leaders. You are proactive, results-oriented, demonstrate a sense of urgency and a high level of energy and passion. You are unwilling to compromise personal integrity/ethics and maintain confidentiality.
What You'll Need:
- Manage, plan and direct high-volume workflow and daily operations of all functions of the Travel and Expense team, expense auditing/reporting and PCard (employee purchasing card) program operations
- Research travel and expense industry trends for continuous improvement of Getty’s travel and expense strategy and programs. Identify opportunities to update policies and systems, and streamline processes by continually reviewing how work is performed and implement appropriate changes
- Act as the system administrator for the Concur expense processing system, understanding the configuration and features of the system in detail and being the functional contact with Concur on technical matters
- Execute on strategies to develop and strengthen customer relationships and deliver on customer expectations
- Able to apply understanding of system and transactions workflow, demonstrating effective controls and policies, and ensuring continuous knowledge of key controls
- Review reconciliations of Travel and Expense accounts and develop and maintain internal controls for accounting procedures that ensure accurate payment and accounting of Travel and Expense related transactions
- Oversee the corporate travel credit card program driving increased spend to company cards
- Maintain communication and resolve problems with other corporate departments, managers, employees, auditors and various outside agencies
- Serve as a resource to staff, department heads and others for interpreting policies, procedures and regulations relating to Travel and Expense
- Participate in development, implementation of projects, tasks and/or initiatives that align with management’s goals. Collaborate with Information Technology (IT), and Concur on upgrades and testing
- Manage training and development of staff members
What You'll Need:
- BS/BA in Business or Accounting, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive finance leadership experience with exposure to T&E and/or accounts payable, ideally in a mid or large-sized global company
- Solid understanding of GAAP
- Experience in designing, implementing and evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls
- Advanced working knowledge with Word, Excel, Power Point; Experience with Concur and Oracle strongly desired
- Experience with system implementation and/or process improvements
- Solid experience with people management and building organization capability
- Flexible and adaptable based on changing business needs and environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent judgment
- Excellent customer service skills
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.