Business Development | New York
Who You Are:
Are you highly organized, creative and a natural communicator? Do you enjoy administering complex schedules, travel and meetings – and understanding, documenting and sharing complex ideas? Would you love working with truly collaborative, fun people in the world’s leading digital imagery company? Are you high-energy, fun, curious and willing to propose better ways to get things done? If so, you should apply for this exciting and rewarding role!
Your Next Challenge:
Reporting directly to the SVP of Strategic Development, this position is responsible for managing all administrative duties, activities and communications, for the VP of Global Sport Sales, the VP Sales, and the SVP of Strategic Development at Getty Images. Candidates must be able to prioritize and respond quickly, handle tight deadlines, manage their time effectively, and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Prioritize and maintain the executives' calendar, including setting cadence for team meetings, communications and morale events. Understand the business so that you can partner to improve executives’ productivity, communications and ideas
- Support executive with PowerPoint and other visual communication tools to help disseminate strategy and information to the team and company
- Manage phone and email requests from all areas of the company
- Prepare expense reports, presentations and miscellaneous documents (i.e. budget review)
- Coordinate all travel, as well as meeting set-up, logistics and communications
- Complete a variety of special projects as assigned by the executive
- Facilitate communication between the executive and their reports across multiple locations and time zones
- Key involvement with morale events and budget
- Back up other Executive Administrators or Executives as necessary
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Experience supporting and interacting with senior executives
- Personable, professional demeanor and a team-oriented mentality
- Must have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, Concur and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions and to work flexible hours
- High level of initiative, integrity and accountability
- Proven ability to reliably complete multiple requests with careful time management skills
- Demonstrate strong follow through with a creative, strategic approach to problem solving
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.