Senior Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Sydney
- Opportunity to work for the leading global brand in visual communications
- Plan and execute diverse marketing activities in a creative company
- Full-time permanent position (senior specialist level)
We are looking for a strong product marketer that can help communicate our brand and product vision, and arm our sales team with the tools, resources, and materials they need to be successful. This position is responsible for executing B2B marketing activities required to meet Getty Images business objectives in Australia and New Zealand. Key responsibilities include event management, content marketing and demand generation. This position reports to the marketing & partnerships director and involves occasional travel within Australia and to New Zealand.
The Associate Manager position is an individual contributor role, joining a small marketing & research team. The ideal candidate will be able to learn quickly and work independently, taking the responsibility for marketing initiatives end to end. Strong ROI acumen is a must, with an ability to follow a measurement framework and report on regional marketing activities.
At Getty Images, we are proud to be moving the world with images. By joining, you’ll have an opportunity to work with colleagues and creative professionals around the globe immersed in a great company culture.
Sounds ideal? Then Getty Images is the place for you!
- Manage events with an eye to generate sales leads: conferences, customer roundtables, industry and partner event activations, client entertainment events, webinars. Includes collateral, event logistics, post-event reports
- Work with regional and global marketing teams and an in-house designer to come up with and execute creative visually-driven demand generation campaigns on a small budget, managing campaign logistical requirements and budget allocation.
- Lead generation for sales teams to deliver on specific business growth priorities, using a combination of industry partnership opportunities, desk research and content marketing
- Work with global marketing and creative research teams to find unique ways to share the Visual Trends with our customers for thought leadership and demand generation.
- Produce sales collateral, predominantly digital, with the support of an in-house designer, and maintain an active library of sales tools in the sales enablement portal
- Manage content marketing commitments with industry partners: maintain a content calendar, provide content, track engagement and capture leads
- Conduct customer research, competitive analysis as required and solicit customer feedback to continuously improve the customer experience; be an advocate for customer in decisions where multiple stakeholders’ objectives must be met.
- Support the marketing team with other daily tasks as required
What You’ll Need
- Proactive, can-do attitude and the ability to adapt to fast-paced change is a must
- Strong event management experience
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in marketing
- Confident content writing skills for digital and print collateral
- Genuine passion for digital media and content
- Demonstratable experience using marketing automation and CRM platforms (Eloqua and Salesforce)
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Experience and confidence in end-to-end marketing campaign management
- Clear understanding of the principles of business-to-business marketing and digital product distribution
- Previous experience in a sales or ad agency environment will be advantageous.
- A in Marketing or related field is preferred
- Please apply with a custom cover letter, stating how your skills and abilities match the job requirements and why you want to work for Getty Images, and your resume.
- The interview process will include case-study work within a marketing automation environment, and visual communication exercises to assess your job-ready skills.
- The role is located in Sydney. You need to be based here and have the right to work in Australia.
Who We Are
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.