Facilities | London
Manager, Facilities - Fixed Term Contract - 12 months
You’re excellent at troubleshooting and multitasking which are used in the proper delivery of services to the business. You are always updating your knowledge and skills to stay abreast of the latest advancements in the Facilities industry. Thus, you’re an excellent self-starter, always a few steps ahead readily prepared for any issues that may come up. These skills aid you in your ability to lead or serve as a contributor to global or local facilities initiatives.
Your Next Challenge:
- Manages staff: reception, mailroom, security, maintenance, and cleaning
- Manages all contracted services: Develops productive relationships with vendors, consultants, and contractors
- Manages all contracted services: Establishes performance criteria, negotiates service contracts, and evaluates the performance of supervised staff and contracted services
- Maintains operating facility and/or building: Plans designs and manages buildings and grounds. Coordinates physical workplace and systems with the people and work of the organization. Improves efficiency to ensure facilities meet government regulations and environment
- Works closely with landlord/building or property management on all property-related matters
- Responsible for developing and maintaining costs related to facilities and ensures that all expenses are processed accurately and on a timely basis in conjunction with firm financial period-end dates/Compile and administer facilities operating expense budgets, prep
- Oversees and enforces internal security, health, and safety policies and procedures
- Accountable for space utilization, interior planning, office moves, rearrangements, relocations, construction management, special projects and storage facilities
- Maintains effective working relationships with peer managers, departments and staff
- Develops and maintains the intranet-based Facilities Ticket System, Help Desk, Facilities Home Page and any other communication channels as required
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant and/or management experience in this field
- Solid facility/operations/management experience
- Experience in high-volume, fast-paced/dynamic work environments
- Knowledge and integrated understanding of building/mechanical/electrical systems
- Experienced in preparing work plans, cost estimates, space, and furniture planning, reviewing design and construction documents and evaluating and negotiating contractual agreements
- Experience in developing and implementing project planning, facility safety, security, and disaster recovery programs and procedures
- Working knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety, relevant legislation, workplace safety, risk and hazard management
- Experience of remote management of both buildings and people
- Knowledge of zero based budgeting, cost estimating and fiscal management principles and procedures
- Skilled in using software applications for writing, project and task scheduling, drawing, budget and cost analysis, and managing information (Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Concur, Oracle, Hyperion and Workday is desirable
- Working knowledge of Computer Automated Design system (CAD) is desirable
- Ability to negotiate contracts and agreements related to consultants, contractors and vendors within authorised budget and approval levels; entails working closely with Accounts Payable and Purchasing departments
- Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities by anticipating and prioritising resources required to enhance effective delivery of product and services
- Ability to supervise, train and develop employees (to include organising, prioritising, scheduling work assignments and ongoing goal setting and performance management)
- Able to give effective feedback via utilisation of performance management tools
- Foster a supportive environment that embraces staff and their development and our Diversity and Inclusion programme
- Ability to respond outside of normal working hours on an on-call or mobile phone basis
- Quantitative and analytical abilities
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is the starting point for our customers imagery search. Customers are confident that they are going directly to the best source of content, and that Getty's search engine will surface only the most relevant content to them and have the tools they need to refine and explore creatively.
Our customers will be able to communicate effortlessly with Getty Images, in their quest to find the right imagery. Using text, voice, or visual channels, they will have the ability to describe their content needs creatively and thoroughly. Getty Images' search will eliminate the barrier that exists between a creative art director and a technical researcher.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.