Talent and Leadership Development Specialist
Human Resources | London
Talent and Leadership Development Specialist
Fixed-term Maternity cover for a period of around 12 months, Beginning mid January 2020.
Who You Are:
The Talent and Leadership (TLD) Specialist is responsible for contributing to and implementing the strategy which drives Getty Images’ enterprise-wide learning and development initiatives and business improvements through knowledge, skill, behavior and competency alignment. As TLD Specialist, you will leverage learning and development theory, as well as project management and communication skills, as you administer and execute on practical and scalable projects and programs. You will be exposed to all areas of learning and development in a mid-size company, with both local and global impact. You will also partner with a highly collaborative and engaged team of learning and development professionals who are passionate about facilitating meaningful and positive learning experiences.
Your Next Challenge:
• Implement global, enterprise-wide programs in alignment with the strategic plan for learning and development at Getty Images.
• Contribute to the curation, design, and implementation of curriculum, training materials, and scalable learning focused on professional skills development and leadership development.
• Facilitate workshops and learning opportunities both online and in-person; must have the ability to confidently present and teach.
• Project manage the implementation and utilization of an enterprise-wide learning management system including content curation, online course building, training registrations, reporting, promoting usage of platform, and partner with outside vendor and internal tech team.
• Support onboarding of new employees, including organization and facilitation of new employee orientations and learning opportunities.
• Administer distribution of on-demand learning platform licenses, promote and monitor usage.
• Establish processes and provide structure for English language learning programs in partnership with outside vendors.
• Leverage additional existing technology solutions such as Slack and SharePoint to foster and promote innovative learning.
• Develop effective relationships across all business levels, functions and regions to promote and drive alignment of learning and development best practices.
• Support and educate leaders and employees on learning best practices, equipping them with simple, accessible tools and resources.
• Partner with Global HR peers to support local and global HR initiatives, ensuring business-relevance.
What You’ll Need:
• Relevant experience in learning and development or other related field.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills, including large-scale (global) implementation of strategy and programs.
• Highly effective communicator, in both writing and speech, with the ability to consult and influence across all levels.
• Knowledge of learning and development theory and principles.
• Solid experience in effective design and delivery of curriculum related to learning and development.
• Strong facilitation skills in both a classroom and virtual environment and to both small and large-sized groups.
• Proficient with MS Office (including PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
• Experience with learning management systems and building online courses and/or online resources; able to quickly learn new technologies.
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
• Track record of forming close business relationships with internal customers.
• Experience working across multiple locations.
• This is a fixed-term maternity cover for a period of around 12 months, beginning mid-January 2020.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.