Credit and Collection Specialist
Finance | London
Credit and Collections Specialist – London.
You’re someone who would enjoy working in a fast-paced multi-lingual & multi-cultural team at the very heart of Getty Images finance department. You are a credit and collections professional with strong communication skills and will thrive in a target driven team and company.
You have strong attention to detail, are approachable and customer service orientated. You enjoy communicating with internal and external customers, making commercially sound credit decisions.
In this role you will report to the Credit and Collections Supervisor and work within a supportive global team.
Your next challenge;
- Follow our credit policies and procedures.
- Interact with internal and external customers to resolve billing issues and expedite payment.
- Work towards monthly cash and aged debt targets.
- Make decisions affecting the credit status of customers.
What you’ll need:
- Solid credit collections experience within a commercial environment.
- Customer service-oriented, while at the same time, able to meet the
- goals of the department.
- Knowledge of commercial credit and prior experience making credit decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence.
- Proficient working with a PC and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with GetPaid and Oracle is a bonus.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com/. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace