Digital Designer (6 month contract)
Marketing | New York
Who You Are:
Getty Images Creative Services Marketing Team is looking for a Digital Designer for a six-month contract role in the New York office. The position will be responsible for researching and sizing images, videos, and gifs for weekly email marketing and digital marketing (social media, retargeting, and affiliate ads), as well as working on presentations, sell sheets, and other marketing collateral.
Your Next Challenge:
- Understand briefs and have a keen eye for selecting imagery to create powerful, relevant messages to consumers
- Work with copywriters to ensure messaging and imagery creates one powerful message
- Provide design support (image research, sizing, gif creation) for weekly marketing emails and digital ads
- Build out emails within internal email builder (basic HTML skills a plus, but not required)
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of digital design experience within agency, media, or studio setting
- Experience in support of creative services teams
- BFA or equivalent in graphic design, interactive design or visual communications
- Experience managing a fast-paced project pipeline and participate in cross-functional workflow
- Knowledge of web design processes
- Expert level in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver a plus)
- Expertise in collaborative work flow processes
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.