Creative Services & Production Coordinator
Consumer Content | Los Angeles
As the Production and Creative Services Coordinator, your role will be to coordinate and support the Custom Solutions team’s pitches, projects and ensure workflows and deadlines are adhered to and met.
Reporting into our LA-based Producer and Creative Services Designer, you’ll also master design software and support the creation of branded sales tools and case studies.
You are organized, a skilled multi-tasker and exceptionally deadline driven.
Your Next Challenge:
- Support the Creative Director and Producers by maintaining all operational aspects of a production including workflow, timelines, asset development, and budget tracking.
- Assist where required in quoting and budgeting to meet Getty Images margin parameters.
- Contract creatives & ancillaries as required for projects.
- Oversee postproduction (in conjunction with Producers and CD) and delivery of final content.
- Reconciliation with invoicing from creative.
- Master software and skillfully design branded materials, including pitch decks, case studies, overviews, and recaps.
- Train creatives on assignment guidelines and procedures, including delivery, image/video specs, and invoicing and payment procedures.
- Assist in organization and filing of a high volume of assets
- Assist staff in developing social media creative assets and mockups for client review and approval
- Media management, asset organization, and file delivery for review and finishing
What You’ll Need:
- A passion for and appreciation of visual media (video/photography/social first) and an understanding of current market demands in terms of content styles.
- A content creation background with shoot commissioning / production management experience.
- Knowledge of and a proven track record in design and project management software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, data entry, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A flexible attitude, strong multi-tasking and follow up skills with the ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing and demanding environment.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimum supervision to accomplish goals and manage tasks with frequent interruptions.
- The ability to remain clear headed and focused in a high pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities
- Must provide work samples showcasing impressive, original design work
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.