VP, Treasury & Investor Relations
Finance | New York
Who You Are:
This position is responsible for overseeing international treasury operations including global liquidity, debt compliance, cash management and investments, foreign exchange, capital structure, investor relations, ecommerce and global payments management, corporate insurance programs, and the global corporate real estate strategy. Develops policies and procedures related to the areas above. Plans, organizes, and implements programs to ensure effective performance of these tasks. Works closely with senior leadership and the private equity sponsor group. Reports to the CFO.
Your Next Challenge:
- Direct evaluation of capital structure alternatives and execution, work closely with shareholders to execute capital markets transactions
- Manage debt compliance and investor/lender relations, including co-ordinating and preparing for quarterly lender conference calls and periodic meetings with rating agencies
- Oversee global cash management and investment, bank relationships, strategic development of liquidity strategy and implementation.
- Participate in Mergers and Acquisitions, integration of acquired subsidiaries
- Participate in quarterly audit committee meetings presenting treasury related materials. Improve efficiency and reduce cost across bank and treasury management
- Develop and Implement strategy for foreign exchange and interest rate management including derivatives and hedging strategy and execution.
- Work closely with finance leadership, senior leadership, private equity sponsors, and audit committee to implement Treasury strategy
- Manage corporate property, casualty, and financial insurance programs, including broker selection, program implementation and enhancement, and risk management – including planning and crisis management in connection with Getty Images’ staff of 100+ deployed photojournalists.
- Manage global corporate real estate program with a focus on optimizing strategic real estate opportunities
- Work closely with VP Tax to further develop global structure.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and oversight of team of Treasury professionals, including remote reports and overseas staff
What You'll Need:
- Desired 10-15 years relevant and/or management experience in this field
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, both orally and in writing and interact effectively with executive management, external and internal auditors, corporate bankers, board and audit committee.
- Proven leader that can establish trust, build confidence and inspire a high performing team. Strong experience in all aspects of corporate treasury and insurance risk management preferably within a global business
- Proven experience implementing “best-in-class” treasury processes, structures, and systems for large global businesses, with an ability to lead, innovate and drive results to a successful conclusion.
- Strong understanding of global banking, Treasury services, ecommerce payments, and working capital management
- Strong technical knowledge of foreign exchange risk, exposures and hedging programs
- Ability to analyze financial problems and develop solutions, evaluate programs effectiveness and lead projects.
- Ability to work productively in a changing environment.
- Solutions-oriented team player.
- Experience working with private equity sponsors greatly preferred
- MBA strongly preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Preferred
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.