Facilities | New York
Who You Are:
You are responsible for greeting guests to the office in a friendly and open manner. You will answer and transfer calls directing the call to the appropriate business function. This position supports all areas of facilities including shipping room, supply areas, including maintaining a clean, friendly and professional environment for all staff and visitors. Administrative duties are included. 1- 2 years’ experience in an office environment. You will be able to multitask in an environment with frequent interruptions. A positive attitude, excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills are required.
Your Next Challenge:
- Answer phones, and routes calls in a timely and efficient manner greets visitors and guests
- Manage administrative duties for facilities team such as phone lists, vendor contacts, seating plans & special projects.
- Prepare and maintains conference room schedule for meetings, visitors and events. This includes managing room set up, and supplies need non-IT related items. Providing direction to the client services team.
- Assist in the completion of Facilities related requests from users. This may involve internal moves, employee changes, maintenance, event planning, and morale committee activities.
- Maintain a clean and professional reception lobby area.
What You’ll Need:
- Desired 1 to 2 years relevant experience in an office environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, using initiative and good judgment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions
- Excellent organizational skills; high degree of attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written, phone communication skills
- Ability to relate well to a wide variety of people in a professional and diplomatic manner
- Ability to contribute to the company as a positive team member
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.