Email Marketing / CRM Manager
Marketing | New York
Who You Are:
Getty Images Marketing team is looking for a Manager to join the Customer Engagement team in New York. The position will be responsible for devising the marketing strategy and developing campaigns to drive orders and revenue for the iStock email and customer engagement programs. This role will partner with the Digital and Sales Marketing teams, as well as Product, Operations, and global Sales teams, to ensure customers receive a consistent, personalized, omni-channel experience. The Manager will understand company goals and key areas of focus, analyze past email and offer results, and develop appropriate programs that leverage past data and insights to support company initiatives. Responsible for the professional development of one direct report.
Your Next Challenge:
• Develop the marketing strategy for the iStock email program, supporting annual, quarterly, and monthly goals
• Partner with a business analyst to dive deep into the performance of the email channel and make recommendations for enhanced testing based on segmentation and lifecycle stage
• Oversee the email calendar, incorporating batched email campaigns and new automated programs that support seasonal creative trends, key Product and Sales Marketing feature releases, and important touch points in the customer lifecycle
• Strategize a promotional strategy for the iStock customer base, incorporating periodic mass market sales as well as targeted offers and discounts, depending on lifecycle activity, ensuring coordination with other teams for a consistent, omni-channel experience
• Partner with the Product and Operations teams to develop email and website personalization and targeting capabilities
• Partner with the Creative team to guide the creation of regular newsletter emails and new triggered email series, ensuring a consistent experience across communication channels
What You'll Need:
• Minimum of 3-6 years experience in email marketing required, with a technology, e-commerce, or media company, preferably with B2B experience
• Strong knowledge of email best practices, from subject line creation to email structure, all designed to drive performance
• Experience with using promotional discounts to drive customer engagement
• Strong analytical skills, data-driven mindset, using results to support strategy is a must
• Organized, strong communicator, ability to guide cross-functional teams
• Experience with Eloqua
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istockphoto.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost every country in the world and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room. Find iStock on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, or download the iStock app where you can easily search, save and share superior images to create standout visual communications.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.