Business Development | London
As an integral member of the global channel partnerships team, your primary objective will be to provide our partners with a wide range of support, pulling in expertise across various internal departments at Getty Images to deliver solutions and results.
Who you are:
You are eager to get your foot in the door and embrace the fast-paced buzz of the digital media world and have an interest in product and technology innovation. Working for a global leader in digital content supporting the channel partnerships business excites you and you thrive in a fast-paced, solution-oriented environment where terrific support for our partners is critical.
Your Next Challenge:
- Global role receiving and processing inbound queries in a timely manner working cross-functionally and across time zones to support our international partners.
- Coordinate the completion of accurate reporting to management on a timely basis.
- Process, track and manage internal reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Handle technical requests relating to usage, finance, legal, product services.
- Compile partner, competitive and industry reviews, prepared to present findings in individual and team meetings.
- Assist the partnership team with administrative support to enhance and streamline the workflow within the department.
- Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to support daily tasks.
What You'll Need:
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- An analytical mind, attention to detail, curiosity and a strong desire to learn.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email across multiple international locations and time zones.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team-based environment.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.