Marketing Coordinator (m/w/d) - befristet bis März 2021
Marketing | Munich
Marketing Coordinator (f/m/d) – maternity cover fixed-term until March 2021
Who You Are:
This position is responsible for supporting all tactical marketing activities required to meet business objectives. Activities include managing marketing campaign logistics, project management, competitive analyses, customer research, sales collateral, lead generation, and data reporting. This position typically reports to the Director of Marketing.
This position is a maternity cover and is therefore a fixed-term contract for 1,5 years until March 2021.
Your Next Challenge:
- Lead generation for sales teams using a combination of industry partnership opportunities, desk research and content marketing
• Drive direct response, demand stimulation tactics for image subscription services using all available channels
- Manage projects especially data and reporting analysis. (Cost calculation, estimated costs,
- Manage email marketing campaigns: plan, execute, measure and optimize the email performance.
- Manage content marketing commitments with industry partners: maintain a content calendar, provide content, track engagement and capture leads
- Conduct customer research, competitive analysis as required and solicit customer feedback to continuously improve the customer experience; be an advocate for customer in decisions where multiple stakeholders’ objectives must be met.
- Support the marketing team with other daily tasks as required.
What You'll Need:
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in marketing, especially in lead generation and project management
- Fluent in German and English
- KPIs driven
- Excellent knowledge in Excel (privot tables, data analysis and formulas)
- Proactive, can-do attitude and the ability to adapt to fast-paced change is a must
- Confidence using online analytics and email marketing systems
- Experience and confidence in end-to-end marketing campaign management.
- Genuine passion for digital media and content
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Previous experience in a sales or ad agency environment will be advantageous.
- Clear understanding of the principles of business-to-business marketing, direct marketing, business services, and digital product distribution
- A. in Marketing or related field
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.