Finance | Seattle
Who You Are:
This position is responsible for reviewing, analyzing and reconciling general ledger accounts to ensure accurate balances are reflected in the financial statements. You have a strong attention to detail and are naturally analytical. You are excited by the idea of working in a fast-paced environment and are a quick study. The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or Business with 3+ years of experience. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
Your Next Challenge:
- Prepares monthly and quarterly account reconciliations for credit card and cash related transactions.
- Reconciles payments with batched reports, sales receipts, cash reporting, and POS data
- Maintains the general ledger by creating adjusting journal entries to cash accounts
- Prepares, analyzes, and presents monthly/quarterly variances for selected balance sheet and income statement accounts, partnering closely with other functional leaders
- Conducts moderately complex accounting activities
- Supports other ad hoc projects as needed
- Identify any potentially vulnerable cash processes and provide contributions to enhancing controls
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years accounting with bank reconciliation and credit card transaction experience
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Performs work under direct to limited supervision following prescribed procedures
- Demonstrates basic to intermediate technical accounting ability and challenges current process/reports for continuous improvement
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion preferred
- Strong Excel skills
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.