Sales Associate and Customer Service
Sales | Mumbai
Who You Are:
The role is responsible for sales of inbound unassigned accounts through inbound communication channels. They receive telephone calls/email/chat to handle all aspects of sales, including price quotations, product and licensing information, solicitation, negotiation, and problem resolution. Salesforce is used for entering orders, tracking, information gathering, troubleshooting, and research.
Your Next Challenge:
- Receives and processes inbound sales queries from and existing clients, unassigned clients via telephone, email and on-line chat function.
- Proactively sells to customers and engages in discovery activities that determine customer needs and suggest relevant products and services.
- Encourages and enables customer to self-serve.
- Enters accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
- Occasionally prospects leads through telephone and email in support of outbound sales team.
What You'll Need:
- Desired 2-3 years relevant experience in this field
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to understand key needs of client and deliver
- Experience developing accounts looking for opportunities to maximize revenue on each call
The successful candidate demonstrates strong sense of urgency, time management, deep discovery to identify new solutions, overcomes objections of price and competition and problem solving skills
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace