Associate Manager, Email Marketing
Creative Content | London
Associate Manager, Email Marketing
Who You Are:
Getty Images’ Creative Content department is looking for an Associate Manager, Email Marketing to join the Contributor Relations team in London.
This position will be responsible for developing and implementing email campaigns to drive recruitment, activation and retention of our creative photographers, videographers and illustrators (“contributors”).
This role will partner with our Marketing and Operations teams to ensure contributors receive a consistent experience which aligns with the Getty Images brand.
This person will create campaigns that resonate with contributors, facilitate the translation of those campaigns into multiple languages for contributors across the globe, implement email best practices, ensure flawless campaign execution, maintain the email calendar, and ensure the health of the email channel by managing unsubscribe rates. Reports to the Senior Manager, Contributor Relations.
Your Next Challenge:
- Develop monthly newsletter emails, content briefing emails and automated, trigger campaigns that are relevant and personalized to contributors with the goal of driving engagement and the submission of content.
- Work closely with the Global Creative Content team and the Marketing and Operations teams to support email programs with a focus on high-potential contributors.
- Partner with the Creative team to drive the email creation for all newsletters and trigger campaigns by writing clear briefs and providing direction to ensure a consistent experience across communication channels.
- Work with Marketing Operations team to set up, test and deploy email campaigns.
- Support the research and development of email personalization capabilities.
- Partner with the Senior Manager and Marketing teams to dive deep into the performance of the email channel and make recommendations for enhanced testing based on segmentation and lifecycle stage.
- Create program reporting and test updates for regular review of campaigns.
- Report on our contributor communications engagement across all channels.
- Maintain the email calendar and manage our content briefing database.
What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 years of experience in email or performance marketing required, preferably in support of a Sales-driven organization.
- Knowledge of email best practices, from subject line creation to email structure, all designed to drive performance.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven mindset, using results to support strategy is a must.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required – must regularly use in your current position.
- Organized, detail oriented, ability to multitask.
- Strong communicator with the ability to guide cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Eloqua and/or Salesforce.
Private Medical Insurance
We provide Private Medical coverage for all employees. You also have the option to add your partner or family at an additional cost. All employees are eligible for PMI immediately upon joining.
Work/life balance is important to us. We provide 8 paid bank holidays and 25 paid holidays per year. We also give you the option of buying or selling up to 2 holidays per calendar year so you can enjoy more time off or more money in your pocket.
Life Assurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection:
We automatically enroll all new employees in our risk coverage schemes. Life assurance of 4x your basic annual salary, critical illness coverage of 1x your basic annual salary and income protection equal to 75% of your basic annual salary.
Employee Assistance Program:
Employees have access to free, confidential, 24hr assistance for everyday problems such as stress management, financial problems, marital or family issues, substance abuse, occupational problems, depression and legal matters. Through the EAP, employees are also eligible for 4 free face to face counseling visits.
Start saving for retirement! Getty Images automatically enrolls all employees at 3% of your pay Getty contributes 5% of your pay. You have the option of increasing how much you contribute and also to benefit from tax and NI savings by contributing via salary exchange.
Season Ticket Loans:
We know commuting is expensive so to help you benefit from the reduced price of an annual (season) ticket Getty will advance you the money to buy the season ticket and make repayment deductions through payroll over 6 or 12 months.
Volunteerism and Corporate Giving:
At Getty Images we are committed to giving back to our community. Our people participate in many employee-driven community projects in cities across the globe, and Getty Images helps by amplifying these personal charitable contributions with matching your donations and giving you a day off each year to volunteer.
Employees enjoy a menu of fringe benefits designed to add personal convenience and value to their lives, bike to work scheme, dental insurance, leisure travel insurance, childcare vouchers, eye-care vouchers and local discounts.
We also believe in having fun together and we do this through activities like pub quizzes, reception socials, yoga sessions and a blowout Christmas party! As well as Corporate Social Responsibility endeavours, whether that be volunteering, Green issues (internal and external), or Mental Health et al.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.