Human Resources | Seattle
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Your Next Challenge:
- Create and drive benefits programs grounded in competitive practice and operational excellence that supports attracting and retaining a talented and engaged workforce.
- Lead annual benefits costing and design efforts, including regular plan reviews in partnership with our benefits brokers and benefit providers. Evaluate administrative costs and pricing of benefits and recommend strategies to provide competitive and cost-effective offerings.
- Direct management of health & welfare providers to maximize service levels for plan management and participants while negotiating favorable contract terms and conditions. In partnership with the internal procurement team, lead contract negotiations and renewals with vendors.
- Develop compelling communication plans and programs to ensure employees have a clear understanding of the company’s benefits and wellness offerings and drive participation and awareness.
- Manage strong cross-functional relationships with payroll, finance, legal, compliance, communications, IT and other HR colleagues including the global HR team.
- Demonstrate a strong customer-focused mindset while ensuring adherence to policies and service delivery.
- Leverage global benefits broker relationships to provide support to regional HR business partners. Own the global brokerage vendor relationship to ensure consistent standards across all regions.
- Coordinate with legal counsel to ensure all benefit programs are in compliance with applicable regulatory and legislative requirements, including but not limited to ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, and ACA.
- Advice on 401(k) and pension plans including coordination of plan testing (Form 5500), plan design, administration and committee reviews.
- Develop, maintain, and oversee policy and program development, including those related to the Company’s various paid time off offerings.
What you'll need:
- Minimum 5years of progressive Benefits management experience with a global employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Skilled collaborator, managing partnerships with vendors, internal stakeholders and outside consultants to achieve results.
- Able to take initiative, effective at prioritizing multiple projects, and comfortable working in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Analytical thinker with strong financial and quantitative skills to conduct research, analyze data and solve complex problems through fact-based decision making.
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong coaching, development and overall leadership skills.
- Knowledge of benefits laws and regulations including IRS code, ERISA, PPACA, COBRA, HIPAA.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.