Editorial Content | Los Angeles
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books, and online media.
Who You Are:
A 100% collaborative, team player who is satisfied by nothing less than perfect execution of all facets of video production under deadline -- and can pivot and adapt to the inevitable sudden, unexpected changes on location. You're as comfortable shooting aerials from a helicopter as you are in the home of a celebrity, or on the red carpet at the Oscars. You are happy to travel the world on short notice and will do what's required to successfully capture and migrate the best footage possible. You're an expert in your core duties but will do what's necessary to help your teammates execute their duties.
What You'll Need:
- Be well versed and have professional experience with a wide range of cameras including, but not limited to Sony FS7, Sony FS5, Sony Alpha Mirrorless Series, Canon C300/C200
- Understand different shooting styles for social content, red-carpet, event coverage, press interviews, BTS, commercial, scripted content, etc.
- Be skilled in shooting and executing various forms of content for social media platforms.
- Have experience with different shooting formats and codecs (HD, UHD, 4K, H.264, mp4, RAW, Log, etc)
- Work well with a collaborative team and be able to adapt and pivot to meet each shoot/client’s specific needs.
- Have a working understanding of color, profile and grading during capture, as well as understanding lighting for video, both editorially and cinematically -- and be able to quickly set up everything from a press junket interview to lighting a set or event space.
- Have basic skills in general editing/post-production workflow, specifically Adobe Premiere.
- Be available to work nights and weekends.
- Be willing and able to travel the world capturing content.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.