Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Creative Content | London
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
In this role you are responsible for helping attract, retain and develop our contributing content suppliers. You’ll be part of the global Contributor Relations and wider Content team, working to deliver a program of contributor engagement which will help us meet our ambitious content targets.
Who You Are:
- You are creative, insightful and a strong communicator who is driven by the opportunity to work at the strategic and tactical level to make things happen.
- You are great at communicating the big picture to broad audiences, but can also deal with individuals on tough, sometimes contentious issues.
- You are adept at creating, testing and executing data-driven strategies to engage and build relationships across multiple channels and platforms.
- Your ability to multi-task, thrive under pressure and work pragmatically with competing business priorities will help you excel in this role.
Your Next Challenge:
- Developing and implementing strategies for improving our contributor’s experience and motivating them to submit great content.
- Acting as a senior point of contact for contributors, particularly supporting our creative imagery teams in London, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- Acting as Senior Lead or Project Manager for cross-functional projects such as acquisitions, product changes, contributor agreement changes, etc.
- Co-ordinating and communicating at all organizational levels to drive projects to completion.
- Drafting, reviewing and co-ordinating communications that relate to marketing initiatives, policy statements, contract issues, Getty Images news etc.
- Overseeing and co-ordinating management of workshops, meetings, sponsorships, recruitment, where needed.
- Communicating in a manner that is credible and motivating for all Getty Images contributors and that will deepen their engagement.
- Escalating and advising on the community impact of all business decisions which could affect contributors negatively or be used positively to add value.
- Highlighting opportunities and challenges in the contributor community and the wider industry, including for positive PR and for strategic partnerships.
- Lending your expertise to larger contributor communications projects on an ongoing basis.
- Helping drive efficiencies and innovative processes within the team whilst supporting goals of the wider business.
What You’ll Need:
- Relevant and/or management experience in a relevant industry, including for example visual content, licensing, marketing & public relations.
- Project management skills and the ability to work with and drive cross functional, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Demonstrable experience in isolating and identifying future issues and proactively managing the expectations of those affected.
- Strategic understanding of the how to achieve business goals by strengthening or securing community relationships, with a track record of increased engagement and execution against targets.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills & strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think strategically and apply forward planning.
- High level of organizational skills & ability to prioritise and delegate when appropriate.
- High level of proficiency in negotiation / mediation / problem resolution & emotional intelligence.
- Highly motivated.
- High degree of integrity.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.