Finance | Seattle
Who You Are:
You are a team oriented, well organized, self-starting Auditor with a passion for proposing and managing change. You are a natural communicator and have experience working within an audit role with a solid accounting background. You thrive in a role of gaining an understanding of the root causes for compliance related matters and looking at new ways of presenting / analyzing data. You get excited by the possibility of helping the company implement best practices and understand a new direction with greater efficiency and control, fresh ideas and new perspectives.
Your Next Challenge:
Reporting to the Manager of Internal Audit, this position will be responsible for supporting the internal audit department and raising awareness of the company’s global control environment. Being a trusted business partner to all business constituents and aligning with the organization are key objectives. The Internal Auditor will participate in the planning and execution of the IT, financial, and operational audit program. This position is responsible for identifying operational effectiveness and efficiency and being a steward of financial integrity and controls, while serving and supporting the business.
- Participate in the development of new internal audit processes and ongoing process improvements
- Participate in the scoping, risk assessment and planning of internal audit activity, control testing, co-ordination with testers/reviewers, and documentation of financial processes
- Responsibility for working with finance leaders to enhance and maintain a strong internal control environment
- Testing remediation of Internal Control weaknesses observed by Internal Audit
- Collaborate with the business to drive actions that are pragmatic and achievable
- Provide meaningful insights about the work that you are responsible for that consistently demonstrates an understanding and appreciation for our business
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships within the team and across the business
- Provide creative input that will drive greater efficiency and value to the audit process
- Identify opportunities to leverage IT solutions to create efficiencies in financial processes and strengthen internal controls
- Partnering with colleagues around the world to take on special projects focusing on, but not exclusive to compliance initiatives (e.g. providing consultation and financial support, business integrations, M&A activity, financial systems implementation, deal analysis, re-organizations)
- Participate in the development of presentation of audit reports and recommendations to the Audit Committee/CFO and ExCom.
What You’ll Need:
- BA or BS in Accounting / Finance or quantitative disciple and approximately 1-2 years of related work experience
- Experience in financial, operational or IT audit
- Knowledge of SOX
- Ability to travel domestic and international 2-3 times a year
- Excellent analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated individual; action oriented; results driven
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly in a fast-moving global company
- Strong team player
- Big 4 public accounting experience preferred
- CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred (or ability to obtain a certification within 2 years)
- Working knowledge of IT systems - ERP systems and financial reporting systems (including AWS, Workday, Oracle, and Salesforce a plus)
- Experience with new technologies including cloud computing, data analytics, fraud prevention/detection, and or digital media is a big plus
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.