Director, Global Talent Acquisition
Human Resources | New York
Who You Are:
We’re looking for a Director of Global Talent Acquisition who can connect our vision, mission and story to inspire, coach and mentor the global Talent Acquisition team and evolve Getty Images’ recruiting processes. Our NY team is the hub of support for our global offices, meaning we need a leader who can effectively work cross-functionally with leaders and a team across the globe.
Are you a dynamic and strategic leader of Recruiting and Talent Acquisition? Are you committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, welcoming to all? Do you have a proven track record in collaborating with business partners to deliver innovative recruiting solutions? Are you a storyteller, gifted at transforming raw data into meaningful hiring metrics? Are you a scrappy, out-of-the-box thinker who is ready to create, implement and drive programs and strategy? Are you ready to lead a highly committed, collaborative, passionate, highly-engaged and fun-loving group of talented recruiters and coordinators in providing exceptional TA support to the business? If so, then we have the career opportunity of your life, as the Director of Global Talent Acquisition at Getty Images.
Your Next Challenge:
The Global Talent Acquisition Director will be responsible for all recruiting activities globally at Getty Images.
We believe recruiting should be a company-wide effort, candidate experience comes first, and that hiring should be based on relationships and not transactions. Each member of our team is invested in telling our company’s story, building our brand, and establishing new processes that challenge the traditional and often dated methods of recruiting.
We also believe that talent acquisition is front and center of our efforts to build a diverse and inclusive workplace and creating a culture of belonging, driving collective responsibility across the organization. Our commitment to these principles infuses all we do, and our team leads by example.
You will be responsible for developing and refining talent strategies for our business partners, including employment branding, talent channel development, candidate engagement and assessment as well as metrics and analytics. You will be a transformative leader focused on driving innovation and operational efficiencies within the talent organization. You will oversee our talented group of 5+ professionals as they deliver exemplary TA support.
This role demands exceptional leadership, professionalism, high EQ and the ability to influence and adapt to a dynamic business and marketplace. You will report into the Chief People Officer.
- Lead by example across the HR team and broader business, advising on human capital strategy representing our commitment to Leadership Principles, collaboration and creating the highest performing, diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Develop, implement and refine recruiting strategies to attract and hire top quality talent for Getty Images with a commitment to diverse hiring practices
- Lead, manage and develop the talent acquisition team, building out the team to achieve the company's recruiting priorities and driving a high level of performance
- Be a creative thinker tasked with building innovative programs from the ground up in highly competitive markets and/or regions with low awareness of the Getty brand
- Develop and lead through comprehensive recruiting metrics measuring OKRs
- Develop strong working relationships and partnerships with your HR peers, as well as internal leaders and stakeholders around the globe
- Consistently exhibit the Leadership Principles in all that you do.
- Question the status quo and pioneer practices to improve process, realize efficiencies and drive effectiveness
- Develop strong working relationships and partnerships with internal departments and stakeholders around the globe
- Champion the Getty Images culture and ensure cultural consistency as the company grows and scales
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Partner with Diversity & Inclusion Global Advisory Committee and Program Manager to drive D&I strategy, initiatives and metrics
- Build long term strategies to increase our employment brand
- Manage the recruiting budget, vendors and all associated recruiting expenses
- Build trust, credibility and establish relationships with hiring managers and senior leadership to understand their hiring and business needs, challenges and business objectives
- Responsible for all recruiting tools and platforms
- Support global best practices, including regional legal requirements
- Develop sourcing strategies through a variety of channels including the use of social media platforms, events and vendor relationships
What You'll Need:
- Proven people management and leadership skills: you know how to build, mentor and grow a team of world-class recruiters across multiple functional areas
- Commitment to excellence and positive attitude
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Demonstrated commitment to principles of diversity and inclusion with direct experience influencing and building cultures of belonging
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Experience working in a multi-national, high-tech and entrepreneurial environment where you have helped roll out and champion global TA processes
- Curiosity and drive to effectively partner with leaders across the business, but particularly in sales, tech, marketing and content
- Excellent communication and cultural awareness skills
- Ability to build and drive performance driven culture across TA
- Proven track record building global diverse recruiting channels and programs
- Demonstrated ability to apply strategic thinking, yet focused on execution and can get into the tactical when required
- Experience in developing and executing global Workforce and Resource planning
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 10 years HR/TA experience that includes at least 5 years leading a global talent acquisition function and team as well as partnering with regional HRBPs
- Experience with managing and implementing recruiting tools and platforms
- Strong knowledge of current trends, innovations and best practices in global talent acquisition
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Technology experience and aptitude (Excel, PowerPoint, Workday, ATS, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn)
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.