Entertainment Operations Specialist
Editorial Content | Los Angeles
Who You Are:
Getty Images is looking for an insightful, detail-oriented and adaptable Entertainment Operations Specialist to help assist the Event Operations team. The role will help support the North American Entertainment department continues to achieve its goals of operational efficiencies.
You’re a driven, dynamic individual with a keen eye for analyzing data, and telling a story with that data in a clear, concise, and visually stimulating format. You are meticulous, with a knack for being able to take complex data and weave it into a compelling narrative.
Your Next Challenge:
This position reports to the Editorial Events Operations manager and is responsible for administering and organizing the setting, reviewing, and reporting of department budgets and metrics. Owns the net margin tracking on the Paid Assignments Team, and provides administrative Salesforce entry support. Assists Events Operations manager during event project coordination and workflow review.
- Collaborate to set event metrics to monitor
- Gather event metrics for analysis and review by maintaining historical performance within Excel
- Supporting operational lead by identifying and implementing operational efficiencies across Entertainment Editorial team
- Act as on-site project coordinator assisting Event Operations managers in the flow of communication and logistics
- Assists with preparation of budgets
- Manages net profitability tracker on Paid Assignments Team
- Provides admin and Salesforce entry support for Paid Assignments Team
- Provides focused reviews of key projects and events
- Experience with Microsoft Office and proficient in Excel
- Ability to prepare and deliver PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to effectively manage time and complete multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to accurately organize and track complex quantitative data to notice trends and develop qualitative recommendations
- Skilled in analyzing, synthesizing, and presenting data in a simple, business-focused presentation format
- Proven ability to build relationships, influence decisions and drive results through internal partnerships
- Strong attention to detail and time management
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.