Marketing | Sydney
We are looking for a strong product marketer that can help communicate our brand and product vision, build demand for Getty Images’ content and services, and arm our sales team with the tools, resources, and materials they need to be successful. This position will own the marketing remit for Australia and New Zealand, executing B2B marketing activities required to meet Getty Images business objectives in the region. Key responsibilities include demand generation, content marketing and event management.
This position is an individual contributor role, reporting to the Head of Sales for Australasia. The ideal candidate will have a creative mindset, be able to learn quickly and work independently, taking the responsibility for marketing initiatives end to end. Strong ROI acumen is a must, as is the creativity that goes with producing impressive initiatives on a limited budget.
At Getty Images, we are proud to be moving the world with images. By joining, you’ll have an opportunity to work with colleagues and creative professionals around the globe immersed in a great company culture.
Sounds ideal? Then Getty Images is the place for you!
Your next challenge:
- Own, develop and execute a B2B marketing strategy for the region based on global and local business plans
- Drive effective demand generation programs – with emphasis on priority market sectors – for new customer acquisition, retention, reactivation, cross-sell and upsell, in consultation with local sales leadership
- Plan and execute a program of events and webinars as part of the regional marketing program
- Implement key strategic initiatives such as visual trends program and Getty Images’ anniversary year
- Brand Identity and Messaging: Ensure that the target market understands and embraces Getty Images globally defined identity, and that all advertising, customer communication and promotions are executed within the brand guidelines parameters
- Develop on-demand sales tools and collateral
- Negotiate and maintain partnerships with local associations and industry partners relevant to the local business objectives, inclusive of thought leadership and lead generation opportunities
- Develop, defend and adhere to marketing budget
- Provide analysis on campaign performance and marketing ROI
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts, most often within the Creative and Editorial teams, to drive awareness of and preference for our products and services in the market
- Customer Advocate: Conduct research and solicit customer feedback to continuously improve the customer experience; be advocate for customer in decisions where multiple stakeholders’ objectives must be met
What You’ll Need:
- Proactive, can-do attitude and the ability to adapt to fast-paced change is a must
- Minimum of 7 years B2B marketing experience
- Passion for visual content and its capacity to move the world
- Experience at developing full marketing plans including promotional strategy and media mix in both online and offline environments
- Event management experience
- Confident content writing skills for digital and print collateral
- Experience in executing both tactical marketing activities (traffic, conversion, sales) and strategic marketing activities (identity development, strategic/competitive positioning, product development)
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Clear understanding of the principles of business-to-business marketing, direct marketing, business services, and digital product distribution
- Ability to build consensus toward common objectives
- Demonstratable experience using marketing automation and CRM platforms (Eloqua and Salesforce)
- A in Marketing or related field is preferred
Please apply with a custom cover letter, stating how your skills and abilities match the job requirements and why you want to work for Getty Images, and your resume.
The role is in Sydney. You need to be based here and have the right to work in Australia.
Who we are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer.