People Analytics Analyst
Human Resources | Seattle
Who You Are:
Getty Images is looking for an insightful, detail-oriented and adaptable People Analytics Analyst to partner with and support the Human Resources team by uncovering insights and trends from data to drive actionable results. This role will support our goal to make Getty Images one of the best places to work globally by providing us with the necessary information on metrics that determine how we attract, retain, develop and engage our employees.
You’re a driven, dynamic individual with a keen eye for analyzing data, and telling a story with that data in a clear, concise, and visually stimulating format for audiences with varying priorities, spanning geographies, language and culture. You are committed to Getty Images’ mission and Leadership Principles, and set a standard of excellence for yourself and your team. You are meticulous, with a knack for being able to take complex data and weave it into a compelling narrative that brings to life the story of our most important asset – our people.
Your Next Challenge:
- Partner with the Culture, Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager and global HR leadership team to create and deliver best-in-class reporting, analytics and process execution in support of the overall business and HR priorities
- Provide all Diversity & Inclusion people analytics (including our Affirmative Action Plans, EEO-1, Best Places to Work surveys, Customer RFPs as well as other ad-hoc requests)
- Build and maintain the reporting of our diversity and inclusion dashboard
- Partner with Talent and Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards and HR Business Partners identifying trends and areas of interest useful and actionable for those global heads.
- Deliver and communicate analyzed metrics on key HR processes globally (including performance management, talent assessment and calibration, learning program effectiveness, retention and attrition tracking, employee engagement and pulse surveys)
- Create visually stimulating presentation materials from reporting to support analysis and insight.
- Communicate HR data narrative to stakeholders throughout the organization
What You’ll Need:
- Strong understanding of the Getty Images business
- Expert project management skills: you are well-organized, able to manage multiple projects and ambiguity, and can adjust quickly to shifting priorities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Deep expertise with Workday (HRIS), Excel and PowerPoint
- 1-2 years of experience in reporting, analysis and project management
- Experience working in Human Resources highly preferred
- Ability to accurately organize and track complex quantitative data to notice trends and develop qualitative recommendations
- Skilled in analyzing, synthesizing, and presenting data in a simple, business-focused presentation format
- Proven ability to build relationships, influence decisions and drive results through internal partnerships
- Strong attention to detail and time management
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.