Finance | Calgary
Who You Are:
Self-motivated, with the ability to assume the initiative. You will have strongly developed interpersonal skills, be highly organised and detailed oriented. You will need to liaise with various internal and external teams across the globe. The ideal candidate will optimize and enhance processes as the role evolves, developing policies and procedures to ensure best practice adherence.
Your Next Challenge:
- Cash Management and Forecasting: optimization of cash resources, short and long-term cash flow modelling
- Insurance and Risk Management: renewal of corporate insurance lines, certificate of insurance issuance and maintaining broker relationship.
- Bank Administration: managing banking relationships and compliance requests from our global banking network, providing access and operational support to receivables and payments teams
- Bank Fees: reporting, analysis, and control of global bank fees
- Maintenance of treasury management system records, updating coding system and preparing ad-hoc reports & presentations as required by the treasury team.
- Investor Relations: supporting the Treasurer maintaining investor relations databases, scheduling and reporting
- Ad-hoc Projects and Reporting: as required by the Treasury and wider finance teams to support overall business goals. Preparation of presentations as needed for Senior Management
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent interpersonal and comprehension skills, both oral and written
- Bachelor's degree in business or finance
- Advanced organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills. Kyriba and Hyperion experience a plus
- Spanish-speaking proficiency a plus but not required
- Experience in working within a corporate environment, preferably a multinational.
- Treasury, financial services or insurance background ideal
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Solutions oriented team player
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istockphoto.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost every country in the world and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imageryto communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images' value offering, iStock by Getty Images, offers tens of millions of stock photos, stock illustrations, and video clipssourced from the crowd and available via simple, affordable pricing. A site "by creatives, for creatives," iStock helps creatives and businesses large and small produce beautiful communications on a budget. Combining iStock's exclusive global contributor community with Getty Images creative trend expertise, iStock delivers the company's renowned gold-standard quality, curating millions of premium quality images and videos only available at iStock.
Visit iStock by Getty Images at www.istock.com to find the very best in creative content. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room. Find iStock on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, or download the iStock app where you can easily search, save and share superior images to create standout visual communications.