Manager, Talent Acquisition, Americas
Human Resources | New York
Who You Are:
You’re a flexible, adaptable talent acquisition manager of both process and people. You are a trusted partner to the leadership team and provide talent solutions to business problems. You are agile, metrics-driven, and tenacious by nature. You can hunt talent for your own roles while managing direct and indirect reports across the Americas and enjoy being a resource for recruiting best practices.
You understand and embrace the big picture of what Getty Images does, and you understand how your work fits into our goals and strategy. You know what best-in-class recruiting looks like, and we want you to bring that knowledge and those connections to our Americas team.
Your Next Challenge:
- Partner with local leadership to strategically approach and have accountability for all hiring across the Americas (United States, Canada, and LATAM).
- Manage a team of direct and indirect reports who are responsible for recruitment across the Americas.
- Develop and implement creative, effective, and data-driven recruiting strategies, including mastering the basics of competitive intelligence, researched-based candidate pipeline development, and event strategy.
- Applies in-depth understanding of the business environment, industry strategies, organizational structures and compensation practices in order to construct business cases for proposed solutions
- Manages entire recruiting life-cycle including: sourcing and interacting with candidates, managing the internal interviewing process, conducting reference checks, closing candidates and maintaining recruitment metrics across multiple locations and geographies.
- Supports Getty Images "employer of choice" position and facilitates a customer focused candidate recruiting experience for all candidates.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant and/or management experience in this field
- Prior experience working with recruitment software and reporting functions
- Has a track record of gaining trust and respect of the business by consistently demonstrating confidentiality, sound critical thinking skills and placing the highest level of value on the internal and external customer
- Demonstrates a keen understanding of the business strategy and the functional areas that contribute to the business objectives; uses this knowledge when developing and delivering recruitment strategy
- Has a strong sense of teamwork and has the ability to collaborate cross-functionally, while balancing the need to work independently to drive individual results
- Has the ability to work with internal stakeholders and candidates at all levels and influence appropriately
- Has the ability to act consultatively and negotiate at all levels
- Desire to educate and evangelize recruiting best practices throughout the company
- High sense of urgency and ability to prioritize talent acquisition needs
- Have a strong communication, account management and customer-focused skill set
- Experience recruiting and managing dispersed teams across the Americas
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.