Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing | London
- Digital Marketing Specialist.
Who You Are:
You are a passionate digital marketer who embraces creativity and data, a mix of art and science, and have an understanding of how digital marketing channels connect customers with the right products, in the right place, at the right time. You have strategic and operational experience within Paid Search, Paid Social and Remarketing, including the successful execution of campaigns and delivering to performance targets. You understand the roles of each channel and the value they add at each stage of the funnel and are keen to broaden your experience across other digital marketing channels.
You are someone with strong attention to detail when implementing campaigns and conducting analytical work. You are a skilled communicator, comfortable working across various business functions, as well as presenting to all management levels. You are a self-starter, proactively seeking revenue-generating opportunities whilst effectively prioritising your workload. You are a proven high achiever, aiming to exceed targets through dedication, collaboration and teamwork.
Your Next Challenge:
- Be the market leader and digital expert across your allocated countries, managing paid search and other digital campaigns from conception to execution.
- Monitor daily, monthly and quarterly spend and performance levels, proactively optimising campaigns to grow your allocated countries and deliver to monthly targets.
- Create and execute campaigns, bid management strategies and optimisation frameworks across various search engines.
- Conceive, develop and execute pilot programs across channels in collaboration with other team members, and drive A/B testing and continuous improvement across established programs.
- Complete weekly, monthly and quarterly performance analysis and projections for each country, showcasing the results and learnings from campaigns you implemented
- Contribute to a global team, sharing best practices, insights and observations from activities across your markets, as well as working collaboratively on wider business initiatives.
- Continue to develop knowledge across digital marketing channels through peer to peer training, conferences, webinars and self-learning via internal and external resources.
What You'll Need:
- Performance marketing experience.
- Hands-on operational paid search experience essential.
- Proven experience optimising paid media to defined KPIs.
- Experience in using bid management tools, Search Ads 360 preferable.
- Experience working across at least one of the following channels is advantageous: Paid Social, Programmatic, Native or Remarketing.
- Expert with Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising platforms – relevant certifications beneficial but not required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including the ability to manipulate and analyse large data sets.
- Experience using web-analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Omniture etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
- Solid quantitative/analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – comfortable liaising with all management levels internally, as well as with external vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts, priorities and targets across multiple languages, territories and countries.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across a global team.
- Fluency in English required. Other languages a bonus, German, Russian, Eastern European or Asian Languages desirable.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.