Finance | Seattle
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Who You Are:
You are an up and coming tax professional looking for an opportunity to work for a dynamic company with a significant international structure. You are a self-starter who is energized by not just building but also improving the process. When you have a question you’re not afraid to reach out to find the answer; no matter how high or low you have to search to find it. You are excited by the idea of working in a fast-moving environment where you will be exposed to, and learn about, complex international tax compliance and reporting requirements. You are an effective communicator who can quickly gain knowledge of and explain tax compliance and reporting issues clearly and concisely to individuals at all levels.
Your next challenge:
- Prepare corporate federal & state income tax returns, including supporting files.
- Support the tax provision process by preparing jurisdictional tax provisions, including supporting reconciliation files.
- Perform tax research for federal and state income tax, as well as indirect tax.
- Prepare responses to federal & state income tax notices, as necessary.
- Assist with tax authority examinations, special projects and tax planning, as necessary.
- Assist with the preparation of sales and use tax returns and supporting documentation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in preparing corporate federal income tax returns.
- Basic understanding of U.S. corporate tax rules.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong desire to take on new projects that provide learning and growth.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with OneSource income tax preparation software a plus.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- CPA/MST preferred
- Trustworthiness, Transparency, and Openness
- Raise the Bar
- Lead by Example
- One Voice
- Bring Me Solutions
- No Silos
- The Obligation to Care
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.