IT Support Analyst
How You Can Make An Impact
As an IT Support Analyst on our team, you will be the first point of contact for all support-related inquiries and requests from our traders, tech, and corporate staff. You will be responsible for both local and remote user support and work closely with the rest of our IT Support team to provide excellent service to the business. The ideal candidate has superior communication skills, a sense of urgency, and the ability to complete projects in an organized manner.
- Provide daily technical support to all business levels, including C-Suite, Partners, traders, technology, etc.
- Partner with the IT Support team in both on-site, hands-on hardware support and for remote workstations. Handle IT ordering, receiving, tracking, and manage inventory.
- Update all Windows desktop systems, including but not limited to PC/server HW/OS builds, software updates, upgrades, permissions. New hire onboarding and provisioning.
- Monitor and respond to all ticket requests in JIRA, escalate to the appropriate department when necessary. Maintain good documentation in Confluence.
- Manage global server replacements and coordination with data centers
- Work smart through automation using Python, Bash, PowerShell, and other scripting tools
- Develop dashboards using Splunk, Zabbix, Grafana, etc
- Liaise with third parties for open issues
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another STEM field
- 2+ years of experience with desktop support and troubleshooting systems in a financial services environment is highly preferred
- Experience with the following:
- Win10 Administration and troubleshooting, Office 365, AD/LDAP
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking, WiFi, VPN service
- Python, PowerShell, Linux CLI, and Bash scripting
- Splunk, Zabbix, and other monitoring and analytics tool
- Experience with ticketing systems (JIRA) and wiki tools (Confluence)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to take projects through completion in an organized manner
- Ability to work independently and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
- A strong sense of pride and ownership in work product
Who We Are
Geneva Trading LLC is a global principal trading firm founded in 1999 with offices in Chicago and Dublin. Our dedication to improving and optimizing our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture of integrity, trust, passion, and dedication to personal excellence. Our flat organizational structure and casual environment attract individuals with the drive to innovate and have led to our consistent success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, age, disability, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, national origins, or membership of the Traveller community.