Software Engineer Intern - Summer 2023
How You Can Make An Impact
We are looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial students to join our software engineering internship program this summer. Our internship program is a fast-paced, dynamic 12-week program that gives you hands-on experience in the trading industry. Our interns are expected to design solutions to complex problems and work on projects that directly impact the firm.
Our interview process consists of a technical assessment, phone screen, and a final round interview with the team. The summer internship program is a proven path to earn full-time opportunities at Geneva Trading after graduation.
What You'll Need
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program focused on Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Excellent C++ and / or Java programming and design skills
- A strong understanding of foundational computer science concepts including data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, etc.
- Exposure with network programming (TCP/UPD, Multi-cast, etc.), multi-threaded applications, and libraries like STL
- Knowledge of data pipelines, relational databases, data storage, and Linux preferred
- Prior internship experience in data engineering or software development is a plus
- Graduation dates between Fall 2023 and Summer 2024
Who We Are
Geneva Trading LLC is a global proprietary trading firm founded in 1999 with offices in Chicago and Dublin. Our dedication to the improvement and optimization of our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture of integrity, trust, passion, and dedication to personal excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.