How You Can Make An ImpactAre you passionate about solving challenging and complex problems? As a DevOps Engineer at Geneva Trading, you will join an experienced team focused on expanding and supporting our low-latency trading system.
This person will be responsible for implementing high-quality solutions that support our real-time trading infrastructure. The ideal candidate has a collaborative mindset, solid operational and technical experience, and a forward-thinking approach to design and implementation. In addition, we are looking for someone with exceptional communication skills, knowledge of the latest industry trends, and an ability to find innovative solutions to problems.
- Enhance, support, and monitor all aspects of our trading infrastructure
- Identify and facilitate the resolution of complex technical issues, including front-office, exchange infrastructure, etc.
- Own technical issues that arise and discern when to escalate to the proper support path
- Build and maintain a scripted toolset to enhance areas of data analytics, data consolidation, application configuration and deployment, etc.
- Manage and enhance change management system for software and infrastructure deployments
- Work with other team members to evaluate and improve continuous integration processes and automated deployment pipelines
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related technical field
- 3+ years of DevOps experience within a trading or similar environment
- Prior experience in the following technical areas
- Knowledge of building and supporting CI / CD pipelines
- Linux (administration, latency tuning, and kernel)
- Python scripting and automation experience
- Monitoring tools such as Splunk, Zabbix
- Atlassian suite of tools
- Exceptional communication skills
- A self-motivated person with a passion for solving complex problems
- Experience supporting multiple geographic regions (US, Asia, and Europe)
Who We Are
Geneva Trading LLC is a global principal trading firm founded in 1999 with offices in Chicago and Dublin. Our dedication to improving and optimizing our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture of integrity, trust, passion, and dedication to personal excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.