How You Can Make An Impact
Geneva Trading is seeking an Operations Analyst to join our Dublin office. As a key member of the Operations team, you will work closely with our traders and be an integral part of improving our workflow through automation. The ideal candidate has a strong academic background and excellent analytical skills.
- Perform daily trading reconciliations and other post-trade activities, including investigating and identifying the root cause of trade breaks
- Evaluate our current workflow and propose solutions to increase efficiency with a strong emphasis on process automation
- Create tools and dashboards for our internal trade monitoring tool
- Partner with our accounting department to ensure that they receive detailed reconciliation reports
- Manage external vendor relationships
- Manage ad hoc projects and requests on a day-to-day basis
- Develop a strong understanding of our proprietary systems
What You'll Need
- BS or MS degree in a STEM-related field of study with a solid academic record required
- Up to 2+ years’ experience - financial services experience is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, SQL, or R/Shiny is strongly desired
- Knowledge of SQL Server or another relational database strongly desired
- Demonstrated Interest in the financial markets and derivatives products required
- A natural problem solver who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, able to successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well independently and within a small team
Who We Are
Geneva Trading LLC is a global principal trading firm founded in 1999 with offices in Chicago and Dublin. Our dedication to improving and optimizing our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture of integrity, trust, passion, and dedication to personal excellence. Our flat organizational structure and casual environment attracts individuals with the drive to innovate and has led to our consistent success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, age, disability, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, national origins, or membership of the Traveller community.