How You Can Make An Impact
As a Compliance Analyst at Geneva Trading, you will work directly with the Head of Compliance to provide our front office trading functions with advisory services. You will play an integral role on the team by responding to regulatory requests and inquiries, performing surveillance and forensic reviews, training the business in compliance matters, and carrying out the risk-based Compliance Monitoring Program for the firm. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their skillset by joining a small team in the financial services regulatory space.
- Conduct trade surveillance and monitoring of transactions for potential insider dealing or market manipulation
- Document surveillance reviews, investigations, and other activities following guidelines
- Assist with the on-going design, development, and calibration of reports and systems to help identify suspicious transactions
- Prepare STORs for submission to CBI
- Analyze compliance exception reports
- Prepare and complete regulatory filings for the firm
- Assist in ensuring that the firm complies with trading regulations (e.g. MiFID II, EMIR, MAR)
- Carry out monitoring in accordance with the risk-based Compliance Monitoring Program
- Liaise with new employees to ensure that all compliance onboarding requirements are completed
- Work closely with trading, risk, and operations teams
What You'll Need
- Strong academic background with a Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- 2+ years of Compliance experience in financial services preferred
- Knowledge of relevant regulation and financial markets
- Strong knowledge of derivatives products
- Experience with market surveillance systems and processes
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator across all levels of an organization
- Effective problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
Who We Are
Geneva Trading LLC is a global principal trading firm founded in 1999 with offices in Chicago and Dublin. Our dedication to improving and optimizing our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture of integrity, trust, passion, and dedication to personal excellence. Our flat organizational structure and casual environment attracts individuals with the drive to innovate and has led to our consistent success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, age, disability, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, national origins, or membership of the Traveller community.