How You Can Make An Impact
As a leader on our DevOps team, you will join a group of driven individuals focused on supporting our low-latency proprietary trading systems. You will be responsible for the evaluation, support, and implementation of high-quality software automation architecture, including the creation of an automated delivery pipeline that assists with building and deploying software/strategies efficiently.
The ideal candidate has a leadership mindset, substantial operational experience, and a forward-thinking approach to design and implementation. This person will have exceptional communication skills, knowledge of the latest industry trends, and an ability to find innovative solutions to problems.
- Analyze, design, and deliver efficient and streamlined DevOps practices across the organization
- Create suitable DevOps channels across the organization
- Improve and manage continuous build environments to speed up software development
- Establish and manage continuous release environments to speed up software deployment
- Work closely with Developers and Traders in identifying and address setbacks and shortcomings
- Enhance, support, and monitor all aspects of the trading infrastructure
- Build and maintain scripted toolset to enhance areas of data analytics, application configuration/deployment, data consolidation, and automation
- Identify and facilitate the resolution of complex technical issues, spanning from the trading desk, internal and exchange infrastructure, and back-office
- Coordinate across three geographic regions that include Asia, Europe, and the United States
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study
- At least 5+ years of professional, hands-on DevOps experience required
- Additional technical requirements include:
- Strong knowledge of DevOps related concepts
- Strong knowledge of DevOps platform tooling
- Working knowledge of automation service provisioning and middleware configuration
- Strong Python scripting and automation experience
- Experience with infrastructure and application administration and monitoring
- Strong knowledge of hardware infrastructure and networking
- Prior Linux experience including administration, latency tuning, and kernel-level knowledge
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Effective problem-solving and strong analytical skills
Who We Are
Geneva Trading LLC is a global proprietary trading firm founded in 1999 with offices in Chicago and Dublin. Our dedication to the improvement and optimization of our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture of integrity, trust, passion, and dedication to personal excellence. Our flat organizational structure and casual environment attracts individuals with the drive to innovate and has led to our consistent success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.