IT Support Intern - Summer 2023
How You Can Make An Impact
Geneva Trading is looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial students to join our IT Support internship program next summer. Our internship program is a fast-paced, dynamic 11-week program that gives you hands-on experience in the trading industry. Our interns are expected to design solutions to complex problems and work on projects that directly impact the firm.
- Respond to hardware and software support issues from employees for Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel), Phone/Voicemail, Printers, etc.
- Set up, configure, and install new workstations, monitors, etc.
- Install and configure applications as requested
- Set up/remove user accounts as required
- Track and update IT inventory
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as assigned
Our interview process consists of a phone screen and a final interview with the team. The summer internship program is a proven path to earn full-time opportunities at Geneva Trading after graduation.
What You'll Need
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in Information Technology or similar field of study
- Prior internship in Help Desk, Desktop Support, IT Support, or End User Support preferred
- Experience with scripting (Python, PowerShell, or Bash), troubleshooting, basic networking concepts, and Windows OS preferred
- Experience with application support and hardware builds highly preferred
- Physical demands include the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Graduation dates between Fall 2023 and Summer 2024
Who We Are
Geneva Trading LLC is a global proprietary trading firm founded in 1999 with offices in Chicago and Dublin. Our dedication to the improvement and optimization of our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture of integrity, trust, passion, and dedication to personal excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.