Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist
How You Can Make An Impact
We are looking for an individual to manage our firm-wide accounts payable. This person is responsible for the accurate and timely payment of invoices. The role has key interaction with firm vendors and staff. The role will report directly to our Accounting Manager.
- Review invoices for proper documentation and approval
- Input invoices into Great Plaines
- Set up wire transfer payments
- 1099 preparation
- Perform month-end reconciliations
- Perform month-end accruals
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of prior accounting experience
- Experience with Great Plains is a strong plus
- Trading industry experience is a plus
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Time Management
Who We Are
Geneva Trading LLC is a global principal trading firm founded in 1999 with offices in Chicago and Dublin. Our dedication to improving and optimizing our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture of integrity, trust, passion, and dedication to personal excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.