How You Can Make An Impact
Geneva Trading is seeking an enthusiastic Office Supervisor to join our growing Chicago team! The ideal candidate has a self-motivated, reliable, proactive mentality combined with a strong work ethic and desire to learn.
- Oversee the daily internal operations of our Chicago office, including reception, maintenance, inventory, etc.
- Manage prioritization of daily responsibilities and coordinate resources to solve problems
- Answer incoming calls with a polite and courteous demeanor; screen and forward calls to the appropriate department; take messages upon request
- Provide white-glove service to visitors and welcome them in a professional manner, supply refreshments upon arrival
- Prepare and clean conference rooms for meetings and interviews; ensure that meetings, presentations, and other duties are carried out seamlessly
- Assist with creating and editing meeting and presentation materials
- Oversee all building management requests, including repairs, building ID cards, visitors, maintenance requests, etc.
- Ensure optimal functioning of systems (electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.) and work orders are organized, tracked, and completed in a timely manner
- Oversee selection of vendors and the purchasing of office equipment, furniture, kitchen items, and supplies; manage and track inventory
- Partner with cross-functional teams on space planning and other ad hoc projects
- Track and analyze operational costs and monitor budget with a focus on expense control
- Manage package deliveries and distribute appropriately
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail and shipments, both domestic and international
- Stock and clean kitchen daily; manage food and beverage orders and vendors
- Assist with planning company events and coordinating internal catering orders
- Assist with travel plans and itineraries for employees
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information with the highest level of discretion
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years' experience in-office or facilities management or office reception
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills; Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize time effectively to complete projects within deadlines
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of staff
- Ability to work with confidential data and information with the highest level of security
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in social media marketing and employer branding
Who We Are
Geneva Trading LLC is a global principal trading firm founded in 1999 with offices in Chicago and Dublin. Our dedication to improving and optimizing our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture of integrity, trust, passion, and dedication to personal excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.