Field Service Specialist
GCP Applied Technologies has over 50 years of industry expertise and decades of success in creating new product categories and markets.
Our portfolio of construction products includes concrete and cement additives, building materials and technologies that ensure specified quality and enhance business productivity. The world’s most successful architects, producers, builders and contractors insist on GCP brands and solutions for their construction projects.
What the role is about
VERIFI is an automated in transit concrete slump management and admixture dispensing system, a world Leading technology not previously offered in the New Zealand market
The suitable candidate would be required to repair, maintain and train concrete ready mix drivers and concrete plant batchers in the Verifi system.
The role requires
- A good mechanical knowledge and the ability to work on heavy vehicles.
- A history of performing mechanical duties with on highway transport trucks
- A passion for sharing knowledge
- Flexibility and willingness to assist with a variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
What we offer
- A competitive salary.
- Provision of a company car or car allowance.
- Employee incentives, benefits and rewards.
- PPE and clothing provided.
GCP will provide full training to enable the successful candidate to perform diagnostics and required routine maintenance.
To be considered for the role the candidate would be required to have a good mechanical knowledge and prior experience working on heavy vehicles.