Engineering as defined by all technical functions with exception of Software Development. This key position will be responsible for managing the R&D pipeline, post launch technical support, and
- Manage the R&D personnel and pipeline
- Prioritize and communicate R&D goals.
- Communication of timeliness and cost/benefit assumptions is a paramount function of this position.
- Manage support engineering personnel and pipeline
- Develop procedures to increase reliability of installed systems
- Keep group focused on initiatives that are deliverable and cost effective.
- Collaborate with Software Development and Supply Chain teams to ensure consistency with business goals.
- Engage with customers, sales force, and industry events to ensure VERIFI staying abreast of and incorporating latest technology trends
- 15 years of engineering experience with electro-mechanical systems
- 7 years of progressive management experience of an engineering staff
- Understanding of field deployed remote IoT systems is beneficial.
- Able to work in an integrated workplace where job definition is not a constraint rather it is a start point. “Boundryless” behavior is a must
- Understanding of financial statements and basic financial acumen.