Field Service Specialist - Verifi
Field Service Specialist
With safety as the top priority, the incumbent will be responsible for the equipment suite including installation, maintenance and diagnostics and repair. Candidate will perform troubleshooting services to aid customers in resolving issues at the job site and help them achieve maximum potential from our solutions.
The Specialist will be the primary GCP representative at the concrete manufacturing plant and truck maintenance level. The Specialist will be required to interface frequently with plant management, batch plant operators, concrete mixer truck drivers, and truck maintenance management and mechanics.
This position reports to the Field Service Engineer/ Manager.
Maintenance and Repair
- The technical work pertaining to admixture dispensing equipment and Verifi includes, but is not limited to, preventive and scheduled maintenance, calibration, and emergency and service repair; review and analysis of system performance reports to determine problem areas and develop resolutions.
- Communicate and resolve problems with other Verifi team members.
Planning & Scheduling of Verifi Maintenance
- Preventative maintenance, calibration scheduling and compliance to service standards.
- Needs to work closely with Verifi Account Manager and Business Analyst, plan and schedule daily, weekly and monthly events in accordance with the needs of the company and the customer.
Equipment Service Administration and Service Work
- Possesses the ability to diagnose and determine requirements; solves mechanical tech problems, providing on-site assistance at customer locations.
- Be on continuous call to respond to customer requests for on-site assistance, and be able to assign job tasks to other supporting team.
- Track parts and incidental costs associated with each customer site and each customer truck.
- Complete all safety training and on-line training modules; Observe all necessary safety procedures, of both Verifi and of host companies.
- Basic certification in mechanical/ electrical service, or related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Diploma/ Higher NITEC in mechanical engineering, electrical or related technical discipline.
- Prior experience in readymix/ precast/ concrete industry or truck maintenance will be of a distinct advantage.
- Willing to work in under field conditions including plant trials and site testing.
- Has a valid Class 3 driving license.