HR Manager, SCC
The HR Manager SBM NA will support the President, Specialty Building Materials, Americas and his commercial leaders to provide HR leadership around workforce planning, organizational development, employee relations, cultural change initiatives, continuous improvement activities, recruitment and generalist support.
The HR Manager SBM NA will partner closely with Commercial leaders and if/when needed with stakeholders from Operations, Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing and Corporate Functions.
The ideal candidate must have prior experience in supporting commercial and technical services roles.
- Collaborate with the President SBM Americas to understand organizational needs and translate it to an effective organizational strategy. Build organizational capability to support the strategy as well as short and long term business objectives.
- Support the SBM leadership team with org design, restructuring and integrations across NA.
- Drive talent assessment and talent upgrade initiatives among the SBM NA organization.
- Support with the development of Sales Incentive Programs for the SBM NA organization in close collaboration with commercial leaders and the Corporate Total Rewards team.
- Coach leaders and managers on compensation decisions.
- Execute HR processes across the NA SBM functions including talent management, succession planning, and compensation planning. Work closely with the corporate functional HR teams from Rewards and Talent.
- Partner with the talent acquisition team on resource planning to ensure vacancies are filled on time.
- Provide guidance and counsel to managers on employee relations issues.
- Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, investigations, and terminations.
- Utilizes SAP and SuccessFactors HRIS to administer programs, analyze data, and workforce trends.
- 5-7 years of experience as a HRBP or HR Manager in a NA commercial organization.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and overall interpersonal communications skills.
- Proven experience working cooperatively with others and leading others in working together; demonstrated commitment to teamwork and positive collaboration to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated abilities as a creative problem-solver. Able to address problems in a collaborative manner.
- Strong consultative skills; at ease in formal and informal team leadership as well as team member roles.
- Ability to influence, negotiate, mediate and coach; strong judgment skills to plan and accomplish goals.
- Able to work easily across real and perceived organization boundaries
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Products, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to use SAP Success Factors or other HR ERP systems, reporting tools and willingness to learn reporting techniques.